Novawear.eu accepts payments by:
• Credit/Debit Cards
• Bank Transfer via IBAN/SWIFT(BIC)
• Western Union Payments
We accept Credit/Debit Card Payments
We accept the following credit/debit cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Vpay, Mastercard, Maestro.
- Please keep the details of your credit card institution, the name of the credit card holder, the credit card number and the expiration date prepared. This information is required for the ordering process.
- Your credit card will only be charged once your order has been sent for delivery. Naturally, if the order is not completed or not sent off for some reason, your credit card will not be charged.
If you have not completed the payment process during your order, you can always do so at a later time. All you need to do is click on "Shopping bag" and then select "Not yet paid – pay now". Your order will be processed as soon as you have completed the payment.
- Your safety is our first priority therefore our payment system is 100% secured by SSL certificate from
- We don't collect your credit card information. Any other personal information we collect from you during the order process, such as your name, address and phone number, is for facilitating that order only.
- Verification of your credit card:
Mastercard Secure Code / Verified by VISA This code is provided by your credit card institute and it may be that you are asked to activate it some day when you make an order. Here you can find all information regarding the activation of the code and how you can refuse it.
- If you have any further questions about paying by credit card, contact us.
Credit Card Payment - Security
Verified by Visa
How to use Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa is easy to use. It just adds one extra step to the process of paying for something online.
Your Visa card will continue to work just as it does now and you will still be able to use it with retailers who are not yet offering Verified by Visa. Verified by Visa is simply an additional layer of security to give you complete confidence when you're shopping online.
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa gives you extra protection and peace of mind when you're shopping online.
Once you've signed up, you'll be protected whenever you make an online payment with your Visa card at any one of more than 300,000 web sites across Europe.
- First you'll see a personal message – a message that you provided when you signed up for Verified by Visa and that only you and your bank know about. This shows that the security screen you're seeing is genuine.
- Then you'll be asked to enter your Verified by Visa password.
Depending on your bank, the Verified by Visa security screen will look similar to this:
Verified by Visa not only protects your card against unauthorised use, it also means you can have confidence that the online retailer you're buying from has made your security a priority.
Verified by Visa is provided by Visa, the world's most trusted electronic payment system.
Shopping online with Verified by Visa
- Choose what you want to buy online
- Go to the check-out page
- Enter your Visa card details as usual
- The website will tell you whether or not it offers Verified by Visa
- You will see the personal message you provided when you signed up to Verified by Visa – this assures you that it really is your card issuer that is asking for your password
- Enter your password and click ·submit'
- Your identity is confirmed
- That's it!
MasterCard, along with your card issuing bank, is concerned about the online security of its cardholders. MasterCard SecureCode enhances your current MasterCard card with a secret code to protect against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online at participating merchants. If your MasterCard credit or debit card or Maestro card is issued by one of the following financial institutions you can register for a MasterCard SecureCode now. If your issuer is not on the list, check back frequently-new issuers are being added all the time.
HOW IT WORKS
Enter Card Number
Click the "Sign Up Now" button to visit your Issuer·s Website and create your private code - known only to you and your Issuer - and use it every time you shop online at a participating merchant.
You will be asked to create your secure code.
BANK TRANSFER via IBAN SWIFT(BIC)
The safest and most secure type of transaction, a bank transfer payment is a direct deposit from your bank account to ours.
When you select the Bank Transfer Payment option at the checkout you will be supplied with details of our account. Please keep a copy of these details as you will need them to make the deposit.
We will contact you within 12 hours of placing your order to confirm the availability of your selected merchandise.
For all first time bank transfer customers, we will also need to contact you by e-mail to confirm your account details and shipping address before we continue to process your order, so please ensure that you have supplied us with a contactable e-mail address. Once we have spoken with you to confirm details of your account, we will then be able to proceed to place your items on hold and continue processing your order. Please be advised that if we are unable to contact you to confirm your account details after 48 hours, your order may be cancelled. You will then be allowed 48 hours in which to make the deposit. You must also confirm this with us by email and supply us with transaction receipt numbers in order to assist us in identifying your payment in our account. Please note that transfer transactions that are made anonymously may not be identifiable in our account. Payments that have not been confirmed within 48 hours are subject to cancellation.
We must receive this full amount into our account. Customers must also cover any international transfer fees charged by their own banks and any intermediary banks that may be used. We are unfortunately unable to advice of these amounts. Please note that it can take up to 72 hours for bank transfers to clear into our account. Once the funds have cleared, we will complete and ship your order.